Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
All scientific abstracts are considered for:
- Moderated session presentation
- Exhibit hall presentation
- Inclusion in the meeting app, online ePoster website, printed meeting guide, and RAPM journal listing
- Best of Meeting Awards, including oral presentation from the podium
- One of three Resident/Fellow Travel Awards, each receiving complimentary meeting registration and a travel award up to $1,500
Deadlines and Overview
- Abstract Submission Deadline (no extensions): Tuesday, January 7, 5 pm ET
- Abstract Notifications Sent: By Monday, February 17
- Early-Bird Registration Cut-Off: Thursday, February 27
- ePoster Submission Deadline: Thursday, March 12
- Pre-Registration Deadline for Inclusion in Meeting Materials: Thursday, March 12
Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission system at www.asra.com. The system allows storing abstracts as a draft in order to make changes. However, abstracts must be formally submitted before the deadline in order to be considered. Key abstract submission guidelines include:
- Abstracts should be in proper and grammatically correct English.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted.
- If previously submitted to a different meeting, an abstract may still be submitted.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the abstract content before submission.
- ASRA does not share information of those who have submitted abstract(s) with any institution or employer.
- A presenter is expected to attend the meeting and present the poster.
- Meeting registration is required at least 3 weeks prior to the meeting in order to be included in the final program.
- There is no fee to submit an abstract, but, if accepted, there is an ePoster fee of USD $75 (plus tax where applicable).
- Abstracts must be of a quality suitable for publication and in strict adherence with all requirements outlined in the call for abstracts.